18 THINGS I CAN DO AT 18.
A more positive spin on my last list.
- •Be kind and understanding to others, regardless of my relationship with someone.
- •Think on my feet in presentations and interviews, and actually sound like I'm knowledgeable in the subject.I'm not super cocky or anything, but I've been given this compliment many times- I'll take it.
- •Curl my hair and make it look moderately good.
- •Enjoy running, and keep up with doing it on a regular basis.
- •Navigate cities on my own.
- •Spell and understand the meaning of words that most people can't.I was a vocab nerd as a kid.
- •Speak to people I've never met and have good conversations with them.
- •Be unafraid.My friends at home know me as being able to try or do random things without getting nervous or scared- this has been anything from cliff jumping to crowd surfing to talking my way past security guards.
- •Withstand very cold water.This might seem odd to include, but whenever I go camping or adventuring, I can always swim in the river/lake/stream/waterfall and actually enjoy it, without getting frostbite or miserable. I'm proud of this, b/c this has given me some pretty cool memories and experiences (pun not intended).
- •Drive a stick shift.S/o to my trusty 2000 Toyota corolla
- •Resolve conflicts.I'm good at separating my emotions from arguments and being objective; in conflicts that don't involve me, I can calmly mediate things.
- •Understand politics and current events.
- •Make select food items well.I can bake a mean pumpkin pie and my salmon isn't bad either
- •Ace standardized tests, and do well on normal tests without studying.
- •Recite state capitols / random facts.thanks, Mom and Dad.
- •Push myself.
- •Be happy.Most of the time.