18 THINGS I CAN DO AT 18.
A more positive spin on my last list.
- 1.Be kind and understanding to others, regardless of my relationship with someone.
- 2.Think on my feet in presentations and interviews, and actually sound like I'm knowledgeable in the subject.I'm not super cocky or anything, but I've been given this compliment many times- I'll take it.
- 3.Curl my hair and make it look moderately good.
- 4.Enjoy running, and keep up with doing it on a regular basis.
- 5.Navigate cities on my own.
- 6.Spell and understand the meaning of words that most people can't.I was a vocab nerd as a kid.
- 8.Speak to people I've never met and have good conversations with them.
- 9.Be unafraid.My friends at home know me as being able to try or do random things without getting nervous or scared- this has been anything from cliff jumping to crowd surfing to talking my way past security guards.
- 10.Withstand very cold water.This might seem odd to include, but whenever I go camping or adventuring, I can always swim in the river/lake/stream/waterfall and actually enjoy it, without getting frostbite or miserable. I'm proud of this, b/c this has given me some pretty cool memories and experiences (pun not intended).
- 11.Drive a stick shift.S/o to my trusty 2000 Toyota corolla
- 12.Resolve conflicts.I'm good at separating my emotions from arguments and being objective; in conflicts that don't involve me, I can calmly mediate things.
- 13.Understand politics and current events.
- 14.Make select food items well.I can bake a mean pumpkin pie and my salmon isn't bad either
- 15.Ace standardized tests, and do well on normal tests without studying.
- 16.Recite state capitols / random facts.thanks, Mom and Dad.
- 17.Push myself.
- 18.Be happy.Most of the time.