18 THINGS I CAN'T DO AT 18
There's many more, but I'm sticking with these.
- •Understand philosophy.Haven't actually tried though so this is completely on me
- •Go 2 weeks without sleeping through an 8 am.😎🙊😎🙊😎🙊
- •Enjoy any machine at the gym.Running outside > any of them.
- •Feel comfortable with myself enough to go without at least a little makeup.
- •Understand my financial aid.??????????????? (I do know I will be in debt)
- •Stop being a hypochondriac and freaking myself out.I convince myself I'm dying approximately every 5 days.
- •Drink real coffee.
- •Eat mushrooms
- •Wake up to less than 3 alarms
- •Math.I have but a childlike understanding, and that is not being self- deprecating.
- •Pluck my own eyebrows.I'm not immune to pain, sorry not sorry!!
- •Be confident in my abilities and ideas.
- •Drink without chasing.
- •Enjoy my own writing
- •Handle needles like a proMy mom actually needs to hold my hand. I will pass out, probably, and forget about taking blood- then my fainting is literally guaranteed. To be fair, I'm severely anemic so it's not entirely my own fault, but it's still extremely inconvenient.
- •Put down my phone for a while.I look at it way too much- it gets in the way of schoolwork and clarity of mind and I wish my impulse control was stronger.
- •Feel completely at home in college.It's not too bad, and I like a lot about college, but I don't feel like I've completely carved out my niche yet, and I'm a little homesick still.
- •Love myself unconditionally and without doubt.I'm working on it, though.