3-D ULTRASOUNDS = I GOT TO SEE MY BABY SIS TODAY
My first little sister is one of my favorite people on the planet- v. excited for my second one.
- •I didn't even know 3-D ultrasounds existed
- •I've only ever seen the blurry B-W pictures
- •But today, my dad sent me this from across the country- the (unborn) half sister my lovely step mother is currently pregnant with.
- •Look at her!!
- •She's not due til February and she's a little person already!!
- •She's so beautiful
- •It makes me ridiculously happy
- •(I am literally filled with joy)
- •Life is a miracle
- •Technology is amazing
- •I'm so glad that my Dad and Katie (my step-Mom) were able to conceive, and that the baby is doing so well. It has taken awhile, and they wanted it so much- I couldn't be more thrilled for them.
- •I can't wait to welcome you to the world, baby Ellie. Love you and your chubby cheeks already❤️