Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
- •A bridal shower that me and my mother were both invited to where an expert is going to help us be naughty! Jesus take the wheel.
- •I was worried that maybe Emma Roberts was smarter than me (although she is a child actor and maybe did no receive a formal education?) I now feel as though I must read this book in order to compete with Emma.
- •A real text received from my neighbour! You literally cannot make this shit up.
- •I keep this reminder of a buzfeed quiz I completed that proves I'm as chill and fun as I always thought I was.
- •I send this to myself when I'm sad.
- •My drug dealer recently changed the amount he sells at a time and I was worried that I was being played.
- •I keep this screenshoted email that my French professor actually sent me, in which she finds a way to brag that she is so physically fit that she survived a brain tumour, to remind myself that the woman who sent it is real and not just imagined.
- •A snapchat I once received that truly shows how little people expect from me.