Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •make gingerbread houses with my siblings
- •road trip with my boyfriend
- •eat home-cooked meals
In no particular order
- •Any one of the LOTR/Hobbit trilogies
- •Any of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies
- •Any of the Harry Potters
I'll probably regret making this list
- •AustinAustin and liked each other from preschool until he moved schools in fourth grade. He got me Valentine's Day presents every year (including a heart ring from from a gumball machine and a plush-toy Snoopy + box of chocolates). We got married during recess in third grade.
- •DallasHe was my crush in fourth grade....but then again, he was EVERYONE's crush. Turned out he liked me too, but didn't tell me until a few weeks before summer, and then I changed schools.
- •TylerFifth grade crush. Again, the guy every girl liked, but he was a babe so at least it's justified.
- •Sleepingseriously, I can't get enough of it
- •Sitting in a coffee shop16oz black coffee please...
- •Doing other homeworkI'm not opposed to productivity, just chemistry lab
and water doesn't count
- 1.Coffeealways my #1 go-to drink. not only does it give you a burst of energy and keep you going, but it tastes so good. and there's a coffee shop around every corner and it's $2 a cup.
- 2.Hot Chocolatechocolate. if that's not enough to convince you, it's warm and creamy and absolutely delightful.
- 3.Iced Spiced Chai Tea Lattethere's a coffee shop three minutes from my apartment that make the BEST spiced chai lattes. they're the perfect blend of spicy and creamy.
- 1.make myself dinner
- 2.binge watch Gilmore Girls
- 3.study for my microbiology exam
- 4.get #3 confused with #2
this is my first Halloween all alone, but that's not gonna stop me from being festive
- •get a PSL and pumpkin scone for breakfast
- •make pumpkin cookies
- •watch Halloween moviesthe Addams family, nightmare before Christmas, Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice, etc.
let's face it, no one was thriving during their Jr. High phase. and if you did, you're lying.
- •I didn't know how to dress myself or do my hairfor starters, I had bushes for eyebrows. waxing was a revelation. also I had (still do have actually) incredibly curly hair that I had no idea what to do with. do I brush it? do I straighten it? should I use product or just let it run free? HELP.
- •bracesluckily I got my braces off during 8th grade, but dear god every picture im in from 6th through half of 8th grade is scary as heck. I have a huge toothy smile, but rather than teeth, all you can see is metal and blue and purple rubber bands (my favorite colors during that era of life)
- •cute boys + awkward me = humiliationto this day, I'm awkward. that's just me. but back then?? oh god I was so sketch. I had a crush on the same boy for about 5 years and I had no idea how to flirt... long story short, I freaked him out.
- •my taste in music was just embarrassingJonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, Jessey McCartney, basically any Disney channel movie that had a soundtrack (and who are we kidding, that's every single one)
just because I go to Starbucks A LOT does not mean I'm basic, and here's why
- •they have good coffeeseriously, they're coffee is just good. can you really blame a coffee-lover for going to a place with good coffee? no, I didn't think so.
- •the environment is greatthey play good music, it has a very serene atmosphere, and that helps me get a lot of work done
- •the wifihonestly, Starbucks has great wifi. I have the sickest wifi ever in my apartment, so I run across the street to Starbucks and mooch off of theirs
- •Gold in the Summertime - Matt Nathanson
- •Brand New - Ben Rector
- •I Wasnt Expecting That - Jamie Lawson