I'll probably regret making this list
- •AustinAustin and liked each other from preschool until he moved schools in fourth grade. He got me Valentine's Day presents every year (including a heart ring from from a gumball machine and a plush-toy Snoopy + box of chocolates). We got married during recess in third grade.
- •DallasHe was my crush in fourth grade....but then again, he was EVERYONE's crush. Turned out he liked me too, but didn't tell me until a few weeks before summer, and then I changed schools.
- •TylerFifth grade crush. Again, the guy every girl liked, but he was a babe so at least it's justified.
- •Codyokay I liked this guy from 6-8 grade, my longest crush. trouble was, I was super weird and uncomfortable (whether I still am is debatable) and he totally knew that I liked him. pretty sure I scared him.
- •BlakeThis is where my "childhood" crushes end. Blake was my first "boyfriend", which was quite scandalous considering I wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend. Needless to say, things didn't last very long. He was a babe though and really sweet.