Already on li.st? Open in app.
Unranked, and while not necessarily my fav albums of all time, these are the ones I've found myself gravitating towards the most often within the past year or so.
- •Mandy Patinkin- Mandy Patinkin (1989)How I listen to it: in order, all the way through Fav Song: Sonny Boy Honorable Mentions: Swanee, My Mammy, Handful of Keys (listened to sequentially, obvs)
- •No Doubt- The Singles 1992-2003 (2003)How I listen: on shuffle, not always all the way through Fav Song: Just a Girl Honorable Mentions: Running, Spiderwebs, Don't Speak
- •Taylor Swift- 1989 (2014How I listen: in order, but skipping the songs I'm ehh on (Shake it Off, Bad Blood, How You Get the Girl) Fav song: Blank Space (it's been my fav on the album for the past three years!) Honorable Mentions: All You Had To Do Was Stay, I Know Places, Out of the Woods, You're in Love (bonus track)
I've recently found myself claiming "I'm not a crier" but I cry very often?? I don't know when or why I began claiming this about myself but here's the evidence proving me a liar
- •A dead puppy lying on the side of the highwayIt was so small and all I could think of was the "He's just a little puppy" bit on parks & rec as I cried for about 15 minutes
- •My Intro to Reading classOn two separate occasions, once IN CLASS. Ten page papers due every week for the past six weeks has really taken a toll on me lol help
- •Grant approvalI applied for a grant last semester and never heard another thing about it until a few days ago and it'll cover my rent for next semester. So much stress instantly relieved
- •My mom had me when she was 15 years old.
- •She met my adoptive father when I was 3 years old and they were married by the time I was six.
- •My dad officially adopted me when I was 12 years old. I remember being so happy seeing the name of my father on my birth certificate being changed from someone I had never even met to the name of a man who had loved and cared for me since I was 3.
As someone who struggles with anxiety & depression, I find it therapeutic to remind myself of the little joys in life. Feel free to add yours and spread good vibes!!!
- •Discussing the Real Housewives franchise with my sisters- we imitate, laugh, defend, and love
- •Having the perfect cup of hot tea
- •Watching rom-coms with my roommates, all of us crammed into our small living room
Community college is the worst!!!!
- •Why?????In reference to "Talking Bodies" playing over the speakers throughout the campus 🙄🙄🙄
- •Why??????Because people keep breaking the glass on vending machines and stealing all the food (this happened 3 times one semester) 🙄🙄🙄
- •Why????Because someone called in a gun violence threat to get out of finals. (It didn't work and the SWAT team made us run through the staircases with our hands on our heads and I hated everything) 🙄🙄🙄
- 1.John MunchOmg I want him to parent me the way he parents Nick Amaro. Constantly spouting wisdom but in a way that isn't harsh or judgmental. I'd pretend to be embarrassed by him but deep down I would know he was the ultimate cool dad
- 2.Fin TutuolaAnother cool dad, but the kind that doesn't let you get away with being a little punk which is a quality I admire in a parent. He's so so supportive of his son and really wants his kids to be happy
- 3.Olivia BensonRockstar mom and the ultimate female role model, constantly surviving whatever life throws at her. She may be a little absent as a mother but I'd know that she was doing something bigger than us, and that would be enough.
I've been slowly making my way through the seasons on Netflix and at first I didn't expect to become invested at all. Currently at: S4E4
- •AnnoyanceSpecifically at Lori and her GD purple plaid, sometimes at Carl for being a horrible child, sometimes at Rick (no real reason for that one, I just wish he wasn't the leader)
- •Extreme sadness (expressed through weeping)Ironically, during Lori's death and Rick's reaction. RIP. UPDATE: Andrea's death, woah she was so stupid but she really did just want the best for everyone and I loved her.
- •Relating to RickGenerally don't agree with his decisions, but he sticks to his guns which I appreciate and his sassiness is unparalleled much like mine own, me thinks
Hi, my name is Hal and I'm a screenshot hoarder
- •My fave photo to explain resting bitch face
- •Sent mostly when I'm experiencing allergies
- •You Are the Sunshine of My Life- Stevie Wonder
- •Let's Stay Together- Al Green
- •My Cherie Amour- Stevie Wonder
Inspired by @tawny853. I couldn't choose just one. Sue me.
- •Bob's Burgers: Hamburger Dinner TheaterS1E5- I love Linda and this was the first episode to really showcase her personality and I was in LOVE. Also, I'm a sucker for a musical episode. Honorable mention: Topsy, S3E16.
- •The Office: Dinner PartyS4E9- I've seen every episode of the office multiple times and this is the one that makes me laugh at every joke every time. Michael folding his tv into the wall might be my favorite moment in the series. Honorable mention: Stress Relief pt. 1&2, S5E14&15
- •30 Rock: SeinfeldVisionS2E1- I love this episode and Jerry Seinfeld. The fact that this ep was a promotion for The Bee Movie makes me like it even more. Honorable Mention: Gavin Volure, S3E4