LAW & ORDER: SVU DETECTIVES RANKED BY HOW MUCH I WANT THEM TO PARENT ME
- 1.John MunchOmg I want him to parent me the way he parents Nick Amaro. Constantly spouting wisdom but in a way that isn't harsh or judgmental. I'd pretend to be embarrassed by him but deep down I would know he was the ultimate cool dad
- 2.Fin TutuolaAnother cool dad, but the kind that doesn't let you get away with being a little punk which is a quality I admire in a parent. He's so so supportive of his son and really wants his kids to be happy
- 3.Olivia BensonRockstar mom and the ultimate female role model, constantly surviving whatever life throws at her. She may be a little absent as a mother but I'd know that she was doing something bigger than us, and that would be enough.
- 4.Don CragenI get more of a sweet grandpa vibe from the former Capt. but man, he could parent the crap outta me. He is infinitely wise and understanding and generally under appreciated.
- 5.Nick AmaroThe daddy detective, but not really a good dad ya feel?
- 6.Amanda RollinsShe's really reckless and usually being hounded by scary gambling guys uhh no thx. She is really loyal and protective of her sister so maybe there's hope?
- 7.Elliott StablerI've only seen the five seasons on Netflix so I have no idea how Olivia's infamous partner would rank on this list but I felt like I couldn't leave him off completely? Sorry El for the low rank, I'm sure you'd be a fine parent