Things I've cried over this week
I've recently found myself claiming "I'm not a crier" but I cry very often?? I don't know when or why I began claiming this about myself but here's the evidence proving me a liar
- •A dead puppy lying on the side of the highwayIt was so small and all I could think of was the "He's just a little puppy" bit on parks & rec as I cried for about 15 minutes
- •My Intro to Reading classOn two separate occasions, once IN CLASS. Ten page papers due every week for the past six weeks has really taken a toll on me lol help
- •Grant approvalI applied for a grant last semester and never heard another thing about it until a few days ago and it'll cover my rent for next semester. So much stress instantly relieved
- •This dick tatBasically this chick from my high school wanted to get a small lighthouse tat in memory of her grandmother but ended up with this sad little dick. She then proceeded to get into an instagram comment fight with the artist. Idk I go into bouts of hysterically laughter every time I look at it and have been moved to tears several times over this whole ordeal.
- •Seeing Logan in theatersI just really love the X-Men and Wolverine and Hugh Jackman so I was feeling a lot of feelings all throughout this film