UNEXPECTED FEELINGS WHILE WATCHING THE WALKING DEAD
I've been slowly making my way through the seasons on Netflix and at first I didn't expect to become invested at all. Currently at: S4E4
- •AnnoyanceSpecifically at Lori and her GD purple plaid, sometimes at Carl for being a horrible child, sometimes at Rick (no real reason for that one, I just wish he wasn't the leader)
- •Extreme sadness (expressed through weeping)Ironically, during Lori's death and Rick's reaction. RIP. UPDATE: Andrea's death, woah she was so stupid but she really did just want the best for everyone and I loved her.
- •Relating to RickGenerally don't agree with his decisions, but he sticks to his guns which I appreciate and his sassiness is unparalleled much like mine own, me thinks
- •LoveFor Daryl. This feeling came early on before he had really even shown his compassionate side, keeps growing stronger
- •HopelessnessMay or may not be known to burst into tears when mobs of zombies appear because why is this happening??????
- •An attraction to The GovernorYeah he's horrible and seriously sick and I'm super afraid of him butttt kinda sexy? Idk ❤️❤️❤️
- •UPDATE: Being horrified I was ever attracted to The GovernorHE'S SO SCARY omg I feel so much shame, I almost threw up when he bit off Merle's fingers 😖