Favorite TV shows OAT
Let's just go for it.
- •Parks and RecreationMy number 1 forever and ever until I die. Really hits home with me. Can recite most episodes. I can't even fathom how much I love it.
- •The OfficeIt's just one of those shows, dude. Magical. Cringy. Lovely. Awful. You know?
- •Game of ThronesObviously. So fucking awesome.
- •New GirlSo funny and refreshing. Schmidt is one of the funniest TV characters ever.
- •Stranger ThingsI know it's basically brand spankin' new but it's already a classic.
- •30 RockI actually didn't binge-watch this, which proved to be beneficial. I loved this show alot. Tina and Alec are a match made in comedy heaven. And Kenneth is amazing.
- •Bob's BurgersThis show will be in my heart forever. So much sentimental value. And hilarious.
- •Grey's AnatomyAn emotional rollercoaster. I actually don't watch this anymore but it was a huge part of my life for a while.
- •Friday Night LightsRIGGINS.
- •Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtSatirical and charming. My two favorite things.
- •Whose Line Is It Anyway?I used to watch this as a kid and straight-up LOL at my screen. I still do. One of the only shows that can do that to me.
- •SpongebobI feel like I don't need to explain this.
- •ChoppedTruly addicting. You don't realize that you've been watching for 13 hours straight.
- •Say Yes to the DressI don't actually know why.