Some plans/encouragements for the new year
Not resolutions. Just some things I want to consider.
- •Stop settling for underwhelming boys
- •You're a great singer. Don't stop working hard. You have a long road ahead of you, don't panic at a roadblock.
- •Don't take advantage of people who find you attractive (also: see #1 again)
- •Your physical health is a very important thing. Do it for you.
- •The difficulties you experience will all make sense to you later. It's a master plan.
- •Go to church with your dad. Maybe even buy a bible.
- •Be kind even when the world is not
- •SERIOUSLY DON'T SETTLE FOR ANY BOY WHO LIKES YOU. You keep doing this and it only does damage
- •Music is not the enemy. It is never the enemy.
- •Go out and do things even if you don't actually have the money for it. You might regret if you don't
- •Your body is not the enemy. It is never the enemy.
- •This is only the beginning of your life. Stick to your plans and dreams. It will be worth it one day