PEOPLE I'VE BEEN COMPARED TO (IN ORDER OF BELIEVABILITY)
A list of individuals (both fictional and otherwise) who I have been compared to before.
- 6.Lindsey LohanLiLo is coming in at number 6. I honestly don't think that I look anything like this former child star (neither on her good days nor her bad days). I was also given this comparison by only one individual and back when I was 12 years old, giving it little credibility.
- 5.Taylor SwiftT-Swift is by FAR the comparison people make the most. I've had strangers stop me on the street to tell me that I look like Taylor, and frankly I just can't see it. Besides our similar skin/hair tones and my brief experimentation with straight-across bangs, we really don't have much in common.
- 4.Harleen QuinzelWhile this was mentioned to me by a stranger wearing guy-liner on public transportation, it is still one of the best compliments I've ever received. The pre-Harley Quinn was a bombshell, and the blond hair/wire rim glasses is a look we both rock.
- 3.Guy I briefly knew in middle schoolThis comparison isn't from a person, but rather Facebook's facial tagging recognition feature. Honestly, I can kind of see it. We both have rounder faces and glasses. I'll take it.
- 2.My motherFor as long as I can remember, people have told me that I resemble my mother. Just what every daughter wants to hear... Seeing as I share half her genes, this one makes plenty of sense. (Picture featuring me and my mother)
- 1.Honey LemonWhile I regret to say that I have never seen the children's movie Big Hero 6, this is probably my favorite comparison. Glasses? Check. Long, blonde, straight hair? You betcha. Affinity for headbands? Yep yep. Nerdy/quirky attitude? Oh yes. Confirmed: Honey Lemon is my (not so long lost) twin.