THINGS THAT I DON'T THINK ARE REAL
There are some things in this world that do not seem real, possible or with enough factual evidence to prove that they exist. Here are some that I have noticed. Let me know if you have suggestions to add:
- •LazersHow the hell do they do surgery using beams of light? You cannot convince me that these things are real. That is dumb.
- •The Earth's CoreSolid and liquid at the same time? Yeah freaking right.
- •The death of Lisa Left EyeLike, how intensely do you need to refuse something for it not to be reality?
- •ASMR "Tingles"This YouTube magic freaks me out and makes me giggle. How am I supposed to be calm enough to get relaxed and tingly while some dude is whispering to me about a doctors appointment. FAT CHANCE, BUDDY.
- •AgeJust a number, and numbers are theoretical.
- •The CloudWhat the heck can you NOT store in the cloud. Manhattan storage should change their name to "The Cloud" because it would make more sense to me.
- •The need for cologneAin't nobody need a musk so bad that it should cost over 10 dollars. Just go roll around in some pumpkin pie filling and douse yourself with rubbing alcohol.
- •Fish that are larger than whales (please gawd no)REFUSAL to believe
- •A good hair dayI would describe my hair as coarse and oily and that combination can only be remedied with a pair of shears or a helmet.