WAYS I HAVE SEEN MUSIC PRODUCERS ON TWITTER DESCRIBE THE TRACK THEY ARE WORKING ON
Because everyone needs to know HOW weird it is.
- •"Working on a beat that sounds like elevator music from Atlantis."
- •"Making a theme song for a Cuban restaurant"
- •"In the studio. This track sounds like babies in a blender."
- •"DOPE session today. Some how made the sound of grass growing."
- •"This hook is JUST a microwave. That's it. Just a microwave."
- •"In the lab like 'Does this song need more rocket launch or rainbow sprinkles?"
- •"It's just not really green enough you know?"Speaker immediately develops a Lennon-esque English accent when saying this one.
- •"This next record is like Rihanna meets the Frozen soundtrack meets cable television."
- •"In the studio with Cashmere Cat this shit is like 80s disco meets future bass Aztec rituals."