TOP 10 CHRISTMAS MOVIES
Let's get festive. Comments are welcomed - unless your comment is "What About Jingle All The Way??" Because that movie is awful.
- •HONORABLE MENTIONSA Christmas story, Bad Santa, Scrooged, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Elf, Trading Places
- •10. ITS A WONDERFUL LIFECharming, sweet, everything that Christmas should be. It's also from the Stone Age and kind of tough to watch at this point because it's so dated.
- •9. MIXED NUTSSteve Martin is the funniest dork of all time.
- •8. HOME ALONE 1/2Extremely overrated. By that I mean it's good, but the fact that people think this clowncar of a movie belongs in the top 5 is nuts. Maybe caulkin's adulthood is making me biased.
- •7. A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMASThe piano
- •6. MIRACLE ON 34TH STREETThis one is corny as all hell but sign me up every time. Doesn't get enough run, and it gets a lot of run.
- •5. THE SANTA CLAUSEIt's tough to come up with an original CHRISTMAS movie post 1990 and they somehow spawned 3 sequels. Tim Allen is good. Bernard is good. I love this movie.
- •4. CHRISTMAS VACATIONChevy Chase is a national treasure, and so is Julia Louis-Dreyfuss. Don't think I need to talk you into this one.
- •3. JUST FRIENDSDusty skis in his jeans.
- •2. DIE HARDJust in case you're in the "this isn't a Christmas movie" camp - McClain just wants to get back to his family for Christmas. Cmon!
- •1. LOVE ACTUALLYBesides our boy from THE WALKING DEAD pulling arguably the biggest dick move in the history of friendship - this movie is amazing. I can't front anymore, I love it, I watch it, and you should too. Merry Christmas.