THINGS I LOVE TO DO ON WEEKENDS
Since I am a shift-worker, my weekends don't necessarily fall on Saturday and Sunday. So this list is more of "THINGS I LOVE TO DO ON MY DAYS OFF".
- •This list was requested way back! Life got in the way (excuses, excuses). It is now 4 am and I can't sleep, so let's begin!
- •Sleep in
- •Wake up and make myself a fresh cup of hot coffee with a splash of almond milk.
- •Take my time while drinking my cup of coffee.No rush is the best.
- •Go for brunch.I love brunch. I can have brunch any time of the day, really. Get another cup of coffee there.
- •Retail therapy and/or grocery shopping.Only if my "weekend" is on a weekday. I like to go shopping on a weekday. It's less busy on a weekday. Less claustrophobic on a weekday. If my weekend actually falls on Sat/Sun, I'd much rather stay at home and avoid the commotion.
- •Laundry.I actually don't mind laundry at all. I love folding clothes fresh out of the dryer.
- •Other house chores.Vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping the countertops.
- •Binge-watching shows.Netflix was made for people like me. Daredevil season 2 was terrific! Even better than the first season, IMO. So was Grace and Frankie's second season.