FAVORITE CONCERTS I'VE BEEN TO
No particular order they were all bomb af
- •Slipknot at jones beach amphitheaterDefinitely the most hardcore concert I've ever been to. Also one of the most fun. The energy was like nothing I've ever experienced. I felt connected to every single person at the huge venue. The band put on an amazing show which included flying and rotating drum sets it was insane
- •Panic! At the Disco at the theater under Madison square gardenOne of my all time favorite bands since forever. Seeing them was a dream come true
- •The mountain goats at the Beachland BallroomProps to @JacquelineW96 for getting me into them bc this show was probably the chillest concert experience I've ever had.
- •Warped tour at jones beachI always look forward to Warped tour every summer. Being around hundreds of people who listen to the same punk and metal trash that I do is wonderful. There's a strong sense of community and I really love that.
- •Beartooth at the Agora ballroomBeartooth is a band that always gets me through the rough days. Seeing them was such a surreal and emotional experience. It was so intense and loud yet I was completely at peace.
- •Arkells at the grog shopI had never even heard of Arkells until @aray351 recommended them. I saw them in a tiny venue with a group of my very best friends and it was just magical.