Best Advice I’ve Ever Received
Of my 32 years on earth, this is the best advice I've picked up along the way. I've found most of it to be true, amusing, helpful, and/or interesting.
- •You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time
- •If you try something and don't succeed that doesn't make you a failure. A failure never tries in the first place .
- •If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
- •Most people care about one thing, themselves
- •When you set a goal, tell people about it and write it down. That way you're accountable for your actions.