Most fun I've had in a movie theatre
- 1.Raiders of the Lost ArkNot Indiana Jones and the... just Raiders the only one worth watching. I was 17, it was 1981 and I had no idea what I was about to witness.
- 2.That time I went to a movie with Alanis MorissetteThat's how good Raiders is
- 3.Rocky Horror at the Roxy circa 1981What all the fuss was about
- 4.Bring it On in Air Canada business class circa 2000An all out giggle fest brought on by many Caesars (Canadian Bloody Mary's) work colleagues and some of the overdub choices made by the Air Canada censors. Ok not really a theatre.
- 5.When my dad took me to a double feature of Young Frankenstein and Bad News Bears in 1976My 13 year old mind blown