📸 The Last 5 Photos I Took, Explained
I'm a weird individual
- 1.TwinsiesRoommates are getting organized (a spring cleaning effort) and Alex and I match! (Carmen is a friendly ghost)
- 2.Shrine to ShitRoommate Alex has approximately 1 million candles in the apartment (which she loves and cares for like children and animals). I received one as a very late Christmas gift from a coworker—and it went straight to the shitter. I thought I'd send said pic to them and let them know I would think of them before I needed to take a poop. 💩
- 3.The love of my life, baby FermFermi does this incredible thing where every time I move a fuckin muscle he has to see what the fuck happened. I see myself as Real World: Shitty Chattanooga Young Adult in his eyes. What a terrible show it must be.
- 4.Weird wall decorationSpring break at moms house included sleeping, getting food delivered on mom's dime, and showing my appreciation by doing nothing but make stupid faces in the fucking mirror.
- 5.Also held this fuckin dog hostageOh this looks terrible. I sent this to my mom as a threat so she would give me her debit card info for food. Dog was already harmed when I got to him (surgery and leaky eyes) and I was NOT choking him