ASMR: Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response—the tingly feeling you get on your head or neck accompanied by general feeling of calm or happiness
- •Chapter 11 of A Wrinkle In Time, "Aunt Beast"
- •That BuzzFeed video of Emma Watson playing with kittens
- •A letter my best friend wrote to me the start of this summer
- •My mom playing with my hair
- •Pages being turnedWhen I was a kid I loved that sound and wished if I could hire someone to sit by my bed & turn pages til I fell asleep.Suggested by @jhope71
- •Finally wriggling into my fluffy comforter at the end of a long daySuggested by @steph_lessthan3
- •There's a YouTube channel my friend showed me (EasyASMR) and he does these whispering videos in Slavic and it's incredible - I listen to him when I have migraines and it helps me relax the tension in my jaw/face !!!Suggested by @ab__normality