COMPLIMENTS I RECEIVE THE MOST
@jennamarie YOU ARE SO SWEET!! LIKE COTTON CANDY!! I HOPE THATS NOT CREEPY!! 🍬🍬🍬
- •"I love your glasses!"heck yeah you do; these suckers are Tory Burch and were $$$$$$$ so I'll be wearing them for a while; glad you approve
- •"You have the greatest laugh."You can tell when I'm stage laughing versus when I'm really having a good time. There's a lot of joy in my belly laughter.
- •"Artsy."When I post something like this beauty on Insta (from fall 2014, btw)
- •"What did you do with your hair?? It looks great!"NOTHING 😝
- •"Wow, you did really well on that ____________."Test, project, essay, etc. usually ends with me saying thank you and then making some sort of deflective statement because I'm not that great a student; I'm just good at playing school (and passionate about learning)
- •"You look so put together all the time!"I got this way more in high school than I do now. College Hannah is a bum 💁🏼but I took this pic at college, lol
- •"You guys are the greatest friends I could ask for. I never imagined being as close to anyone as I am to you."
- •And as a bonus, my personal favorite compliment of all time:
- •"I would die for your cheekbones. I mean, I can see them sticking out of your face from my seat behind you. They're gorgeous."Well thanks, I think; that was kinda weird but I guess they are pretty fabulous, I mean ☺️ (this is why I am def attracted to guys with great facial structure)
- •(Runner up: "You look like the cutest hippie in this photo!" ~ @nathanveshecco)