In regards to @ChrisK's Secret Santa...
- •My Secret Santa was awesome.
- •However, I am afraid that my Secret Santee will not be nearly as satisfied as I am.
- •In my defense, I did get a gift based on my Santee's List profile.She liked a list about giving charitable gifts (MY 2015 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE), so I donated to Heifer International on her behalf.
- •However, the presentation of the gift was less than stellar.
- •In order to mail the accompanying card outside of the US, I had to print the card myself......and to fit it in the envelope, I had to bend it in all sorts of unattractive ways.
- •Even worse, I was a coward and didn't include my user name in the card.
- •I realize now I should've included a little more than my handwritten note, probably a full on letter.Especially because I love writing and receiving letters! (*Smacks self on forehead*)
- •So, my dear Santee (I will tag you when I think you have received the card), I am sorry for the disappointing gift. Maybe I can make it up to you on your birthday!?
- •Much love, Hannah