FICTIONAL CRUSHES, RANKED
in which I fangirl harder and harder as the list progresses
- •PeetaFrom The Hunger Games. I never loved this series that much, but I ALWAYS loved Peeta. And I love JHutch (ADORE JHutch) 😋
- •Charlie EppsFrom Numb3rs, a good old fashioned 2000s crime comedy centered around math. He is the hot mathematician. He is scute and sweet and loving and brilliant.
- •Ender WigginMY BABY from Enders Game & all its sequels. YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING; IM SORRY FOR ALL YOUR EMOTIONS, BUT DONT SHUT THEM OFF. VALENTINE LOVES YOU. I LOVE YOU!!
- •Mr. KnightleyFrom Emma. Sensitive and compassionate, although with a little too much sensitivity to class. But God, he loves Emma. It's so hot.
- •Tiny Che GuevaraFrom Diarios de Motocicleta as played by Gael García Bernal 😍🔥😍🔥Technically not fictional, but I don't know if I'd like the real Che very much tbh
- •Fred WeasleyyFrom Harry Potter. DONT GO BABY, DONT LEAVE ME; KEEP ME LAUGHING UGGGGHH YOU WONDERFUL GINGER MAN 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
- •Calvin O'KeefeFrom A Wrinkle In Time. Such a sweetheart, and I high key want someone to say this line to me: "you've got dreamboat eyes. Listen, you go right on wearing your glasses. I don't think I want anyone else to see what dreamboat eyes you have." (Also another ginger babe 😍😍😍😍)
- •EDMUND PEVENSIE 😍😍😍FROM THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. THIS IS THE WEIRDEST CHOICE ON THIS LIST BUT MAN OH MAN DO I NOT GIVE A RIP. HE IS MY REDEEMED LITTLE MUSHROOM AND HE KICKS MAJOR ENEMY BUTT WITH A SWORD AND HE IS DARING AND GRAVE AND JUST. UGGGGGHHHHHH😵😵😵😵😍😍😍😍