HARRY POTTER IS THE REASON I WANT TO BE A TEACHER
- •I mean, really—
- •Where else are you going to find such a motley, amazing, butt-whooping group of teachers to inspire a bookish little girl to stay in a classroom for the rest of her life??
- •Here's the lineup:
- •DumbledoreTHE OG. THE WISE MAN-MYTH-LEGEND. HE HAS THE POWER TO RUN THE ENTIRE BRITISH WIZARDING WORLD, BUT WHAT DOES HE DO?? HE RUNS HOGWARTS LIKE A BOSS.
- •McGonagallMcGonagall is an Inspiration. A no-nonsense, powerful, indomitable woman who strikes fear in the hearts of Death Eaters and Ministry minions alike—name for me One Thing that Minerva McGonagall can't do.
- •FlitwickI would love to learn from Flitwick. He's kind-hearted but serious, intelligent but humble, driven but encouraging. Oh, also, he's the head of my house. #RavenclawPride
- •LupinWhat a maaaaaaaaaaaan. I think he might be one of the Best Adult Figures in Harry's life, and he's definitely the best DADA teacher Hogwarts sees during Harry's seven years. ¡Expecto Patronum ftw!
- •Charity BurbageThe oft-overlooked Muggle Studies professor who wrote an article DURING VOLDEMORT'S RISE TO POWER defending the rights of Muggleborns. She is a voice for the voiceless, and she pays the ultimate price for it. A hero.
- •SnapeLove him or hate him, he is a complex man and a rather talented educator. Is he rather petty? Yeah. Is he ridiculously brave and incredibly loyal? Yeah. Does he try to do what's best for Harry even though he can't stand him? I'd say yeah.