HOW I'M GOING TO HAVE FUN THIS SUMMER
Because I'm at home for four months and I need to convince myself to enjoy it
- •ReadVirginia Woolf, Margaret Atwood, St. Augustine, Emily Brontë, J. K. Rowling, Milton, Dante, C. S. Lewis...and more and more and more!!!! I'm so excited!!!!
- •Explore Boston with my sisterSee her college, eat at Quincy Market, run around the Boston Public Library, ride the Swan Boats, find the swings on D Street, visit the MFA, maybe even splurge on a Red Sox game if we feel like it.
- •Tromp around a few cities in MainePortland 😍 Augusta 😍 Bangor 😍 Kennebunkport 😍
- •Drink cute coffeeThere's so many coffee shops in my town it's not even funny. And I am going to waste so much money in them going on dates with friends and dates with myself and it's going to be great and my Instagram is going to be alllllllll coffee.
- •Climb a mountainOr two. Or three, I don't know. We have a few here in New England.
- •Watch X Men
- •Watch NCIS like crazzzzzzzy
- •Keep up my commonplace bookMy CCC prof would be proud
- •Write letters to @squad
- •Road trip to PA????? This dwells with my wildest dreams and fondest hopes
- •Teach myself guitarTo be honest, this is like the fourth summer in a row I've set this goal. But this time, I have no summer homework to hold me back from actually accomplishing it 🎶🎸
- •Cheer on my sisterShe graduates in a month!
- •Write poetryMaybe I'll give myself more practice with sonnets because right now, anything I write that rhymes is just a disaster.