I VERY GREATLY FEAR
Maybe this is too deep for 11 AM on Wednesday morning, but here it is anyway, flying out into the List App Universe
- •Living in Suburbia for the remainder of my lifeI equate Suburbia with apathy
- •Creatures with more than 4 legs🕷&🐜&🐝&🐞&🦂& even 🐛 just EWWWW
- •ChildbirthSo either you go through the greatest pain on the planet or you get a giant needle stuck in your back. Sure, the result is great! You have a kid! But that doesn't mean the process isn't TERRIFYING
- •Losing my Spanishthis would high key be the worst thing ever
- •Never learning a third language(Or a fourth...or a fifth...)
- •Breaking my own rulesBecause that means admitting I was (or I am) wrong
- •Materialism & NihilismTo me personally, staring into the void would be unimaginably painful
- •I'm not as smart as I think I am...and conversely...
- •I'm too much of a know-it-all for my own good
- •Hair in the showerGROSS; KEEP YOUR FOLLICLES TO YOURSELF; THANK YOU FLOORMATES/SIBLINGS
- •My lack of common sense
- •The church failing to live up to the gospel
- •Donald Trump
- •Not recognizing my privilegeAs a white, straight, middle-class, college-aged woman, this is a very real possibility.
- •Losing my old friends
- •Jerks who act like women are pieces of meat/property even though this is the TWENTY FIRST CENTURYI can't trust you to be rational or reasonable. You make me angry, and you make me afraid.
- •That my poetry sucks