IF I WAS, I'D BE
Inspired by @graceadilla. Warning: I'm taking this opportunity to wave the flag of my self confidence ✨
- •A bookJane Eyre. Slow in the beginning, but passionate and fierce as you move through. Possibly overdramatic and filled with endless gray moors.
- •A danceCupid Shuffle. Good clean fun and, thank god, he tells you what to do.
- •A colorMy favorite color is teal, but I'd probably be some variety of deep purple. You know, like royalty 👑
- •A time of dayMorning. You have to be ahead of the game to make the most of me.
- •A foodSwedish pancakes! Sweet, more difficult to make than your average pancake, virtually unheard of, and wicked Scandinavian 🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪
- •A baseball teamThe Red Sox. Overcoming a long slump to finally hit it big and then sink right back into the depths of despair, returning to the World Series intermittently. In other words, no, I don't have a formula for success down pat.
- •A donutBOSTON CREME CUS YOU LOVE A NEW ENGLAND CLASSIC
- •An espresso-based drinkRaspberry Mocha. Earthy but sorta fruity at the same time 💁🏼☕️🍓 (I know that's a strawberry, but I'm close, right?)
- •A word in SpanishDeslumbrante o desarollando
- •A historical feministSusan B. Anthony, my first role model
- •A Disney movieBeauty and the Beast, probably. Belle and I should start a book club 📚📙📘📗📕
- •A woman from the BibleEsther, I hope?? One brave chick trying to be fearless regardless of who she's with and where she is.