LIST APP PRAYER REQUESTS, WEEK OF 2/8/16
In case you didn't see the experiment last week, this is a place to post something that is worrying you/stressing you out/giving you joy/you would like me (and others) to pray over. Be as general or as personal as you'd like! Repeats welcome! I love you, friends!
- •As for me, I am more focused on/stressed about a boy than I should be (as you probably knew). So I would LOVE prayer for me to just relax, let go, float on, and see where life leads.
- •I start a new job tomorrow, which I'm so so grateful for. Praying that I'm able to do the work to the best of my ability because it's stuff I've never done before!Suggested by @hpryfogle
- •I'm running out of time to decide if I want to continue studying Russian as a minor and I'm stressed out going back and forth on the decision. I'm praying for the clarity and guidance to be able to make the right choice for myself and to be okay with the decision either way.P.S. I really love this idea 💗Suggested by @tawny
- •My visa runs out in 7 months and I really want to stay in the US longer - there are several possible options but none of them are all that likely. Please pray something works out and that if not I would be okay with it!Suggested by @bookishclaire
- •My six month old is not a good sleeper. She, and I, are up so many times each night that I dread bed time. I'm exhausted and frustrated and I'm losing my patience. Please pray for peace and understanding and more patience. Thank you!Suggested by @aakraus
- •I'm very anxious at the moment, like so much so that I think I should be seeing a therapist about it and simultaneously looking for work which just adds to my anxiety.Suggested by @cw12
- •Job interview tomorrow!Ps. Seeing this list series made me so happy.Suggested by @colleenpagaard
- •My dad's cousin died Sunday. They were close, he's taking it hard.Suggested by @gayla