My Favorite Songs From Each of Jon Foreman's EPs
I've been #obsessed recently
- •Fall: "Equally Skilled"Both of His hands are equally skilled at showing me mercy
- •Winter: "Learning How to Die"She said "Friend, all along thought I was learning how to take, how to bend not how to break"
- •Spring: "Baptize My Mind"For these seeds to give birth to life, first they must die
- •Summer: "Resurrect Me"I know what it's like on a Saturday night to be alone on a crowded street
- •The Wonderlands: Sunlight: "Patron Saint of Rock and Roll"Where the Mercedes drive away muttering "Druggies, drunks, and whores" / Where the bumper sticker displays "My Copilot is the Lord"
- •The Wonderlands: Shadows: "Fake Your Own Death"I don't wanna lose you honey, but every story has an ending / When I die I know your love's gonna follow me
- •The Wonderlands: Darkness: "She Said"I've been waiting for the new eyes to arrive one breath at a time
- •The Wonderlands: Dawn: "Mercy's War"I was hoping for silver spoons when you handed me a sword—Oh, the wonderful blood of Jesus