MY FRIENDS AND I HAVE PROBLEMS
- •...but we also have a code valuing openness, honesty, and mutual respect,
- •so we can dialogue about stuff in a way that means something.
- •In a way that challenges each one of us.
- •In a way that only makes our relationship stronger.
- •Not necessarily in a way that solves everything in one night—
- •because we're not magical and we don't have all the answers—
- •but in a way that always makes me confident that something beautiful is flourishing.Every seed dies before it grows.
- •I love the nights where we face our problems.
- •I love the privilege of a friendship brave enough to do that.
- •We help each other polarize.