Names I would love to give my children—if I ever have any
(That if clause is a big deal because pregnancy and parenthood are TERRIFYING but anyways, that's another list) (also this list is sorta facetious because I don't know if I could actually curse a child with these names) (📂📂📂📂📂)
- •GenesisMy oldest child must be a girl and this must be her name
- •GwendolynSo uppity and romantic
- •Fred and GeorgeIf I had male twins, there is no question that these would be their names. And if they were girls, I'd probably make them suffer through Fredericka and Georgia—because I refuse to come so close and NOT name them Fred and George
- •KarlMy dad's name. What a strong monosyllabic moniker
- •PaulAnother stellar succinct name
- •VincentFor a girl. Named after Edna St Vincent Millay.
- •RobinMy mom's name. But I would name my son after her to screw the patriarchy
- •VerityThere is a girl at my college named Verity. I don't know much about her, but I love her name. If you ask me, this kicks all those other virtue names—Hope, Faith, Mercy, etc—in the BUTT
- •EdmundJust for kicks.