PLACES I WOULD BE DOWN TO TRAVEL RIGHT NOW
- •IndianapolisI could feasibly make this happen in a couple of hours. Decide to skip class tomorrow, do laundry, pack a weekend bag, grab my friend who wants to visit home, hop in the car, and just go. We could be on our way before midnight. Will that happen? No.
- •ValparaísoSO TIRED OF WAITING
- •EnsenadaI miss these kids like crazy. I miss my team. I miss the way my brain would fall to mush after speaking Spanish for so long. I miss dusty courtyards and good tacos. I miss the women who work with the kids. I miss the kids SO MUCH.
- •PragueI don't even know what's so cool about Prague, honestly. It's one of those magical-ancient-dusky-bone-warm cities that gets a really Romantic rap in YA fiction. I'd like to go see what that's about.
- •MontrealHaven't been able to get this place out of my head after a friend swore it was the most diverse city in North America.
- •Pacific NorthwestThe cities, the mountains, the forests, the coasts, the rain. I just want to drive over and under and through this place (and sing Mat Kearney songs the whole time).