SHIPPING UP TO BOSTON
I SPENT A DAY IN MY FAVORITE CITY; WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MY PICTURES? (Obviously)
- •The mural building by South Station is among my favorites.
- •All this history! Gah!
- •Lunch at Quincy Market (which is the greatest place to eat on earth; I will fight you on this one) was delicious.
- •I found @bjnovak in the pop-up Uni Qlo!
- •Then, I tried on a majorly cute shift at Gap. I didn't buy it cuz I am #broke
- •Behold! The grave of Sam Adams!
- •Then I tried this hideous, over-large number at Nordstrom. #stillbroke
- •And another one of the same kind!
- •Then, we took a pit stop in the public library because Briana and I are nerds.
- •One day, I will come here to grade papers and journal.
- •There was also a cool mapmaking exhibit...
- •...and now, we are taking the T back to Braintree, where my car has hopefully not been towed.
- •UPDATE: My car was not towed! All in all, an excellent day.