SIGNS I LOVE YOU*
- •I talk about other people I loveWhen somebody I love meets someone else I love and they love each other, I am happy.
- •I bug you...to hang out, to answer a question for me, to let me borrow something. Take this as a sign that I am confident in your affection even if you have to say no.
- •I speak Spanish to youYes, I know you probably won't understand (unless you're @AliciaNF26 or a native speaker), but it's just so beautiful that I think you, who are also beautiful, ought to be sharing in this language.
- •I talk about ideasAs a general rule, I know that my head is a scary place and that most people are more comfortable talking about events than hypotheticals. If I get philosophical on you, it's because I've gotten tired of the 🐠💩 and want to move on to the good stuff with you.
- •I invade your spaceNot in a violating way but definitely in a let-me-watch-your-Netflix-and-eat-your-food-and-store-my-plants-on-your-windowsill type of way (@miathurber).
- •I give you a nickname
- •I let you touch my books
- •I am thrilled to participate in major life events with you
- •We talk about traveling togetherWe don't have to do it—But if I can even hypothesize about spending that much time in a car with you, I love you a whole lot.
- •I sing around youMost of the time, I will even be considerate enough to sing something you can sing along to!