Some of My Sister's Best Moments (inspired by @mackenzieo)
Sorry Steef—I didn't see this request until now?? What?? But I hope you enjoy this list as much as I do.
- •When we were kids, we had this huge rainbow-colored rubber ball we would use to play monkey in the middle. My sister would hold this ball above her head, shake her butt in a circle, and sing, "Chickeeeeeeeen make us happyyyyyy."
- •When we shared a room, we would stay up till the itty-bitty hours of 9 and 10 PM playing T-I-R-E-D games—basically continuing the story of Harry Potters with all sorts of post-war domestic drama, laughter, and British accents.We had to spell out T-I-R-E-D because if we actually said "tired" we would become tired
- •She asked to draw a portrait of me in the fifth grade, and I felt so majestic.
- •She daringly chopped off all her hair in the sixth grade—but then some bastard on the school bus said she looked like a boy, so she hated it. It was sad and awful.
- •She beat me into our school's gifted program cuz she's smarter and cooler and chiller than I am.
- •She forgave me for accidentally and also purposefully spoiling the sixth and seventh Harry Potter books.
- •She forced me to watch Lord of the Rings with her four or five years ago, which turned out to forever alter my life for the better. Without those movies I would be completely Tolkien-illiterate.
- •She sends me memes and text posts via Instagram DM.
- •We have entire conversations using stickers on FB Messenger.
- •She sent me this picture, which is the driving force of my life.
- •She makes MAJESTIC ART
- •She leaves me notes when I get home from college and sends me pretty things in the mail when I'm at college.
- •She loves me all the time and takes good care of me, and I hope she thinks the same of me.💘💘💘💘💘💘💘