STUFFED ANIMALS OF MY CHILDHOOD, RANKED
Because I am at college, I do not have very many pictures. But I did love my fuzzy friends ☺️
- •Basset Hound Beanie BabyMy sister had an identical one, but we definitely knew the difference between the two. Mine was better.
- •Big Black DogTechnically he was my first gift to my sister when she was born, but really, he was my friend. His little pink tongue was super cute ❤️
- •Fluffy the Baby SealHE. WAS. SO. SOFT. And he was from Sea World, which we visited before the entire country turned on them for animal cruelty 💔 But I always took great care of Fluffy, and he remains soft and spotlessly white to this day!
- •ArchimedesNot from my childhood. My mom gave him to me for Christmas this past year. Oops 😌
- •FloMy day one💃🏻 Heck yeah, she's at college with me. She's seen me through it all. As @simplyshelli commented on my list of reasons I'm not ready to adult, she is "cool as hell."