TIPS FOR REMOVING BLOODSTAINS FROM CUTE UNDERWEAR
- •The number one piece of advice I can give to you is to address the problem by hand-washing as soon as possible.If you're at home, drop whatever you're doing, change your undies, and prepare to get your hands a bit bloody. If you're in public, this is a bit harder, but I have been known to bring a spare pair of panties along in a backpack if I know my period is coming.
- •The number two piece of advice I can give is to use cold water.I don't know why this is true, but it works. Cold water lifts blood stains so well, especially if they're fresh.
- •Use your hands as a makeshift washboard.Hold the stain flat against one palm and scrub with your other hand. If you really massage the stain, you can eventually work out even the most stubborn traces of blood.
- •Soap is your friend.Hand soap will generally make your job a little easier. Stain remover generally isn't necessary, but if your stain has been there for a couple hours, it might be helpful.
- •Wring out your panties as you wash.GET THAT NASTY STUFF OUTTA THERE! Don't let the blood sit in the underwear while you scrub. That's just self-defeating.
- •Give it time.I'd say effective stain removal takes at least five minutes of hand-washing.
- •After hand-washing, let your undies air dry and throw them in with the rest of your laundry.One trip through the washer and drier should make them as good as new!
- •——I feel like a mommy blogger with this list, but thanks @Equivokate for asking for my advice 💕