WHY I WANT TO TRAVEL THE WORLD WITH MIRIAM
During my 8 hour shift yesterday, it struck me that @miathurber is the *ideal* travel partner and that she and I should hop on the next plane to anywhere ASAP
- •She has experienceShe's been to some crazy number of countries (what is it? 17?). She's lived abroad on her own. She practically lives in airports. Who better to coach a newbie (me) on the ins and outs of globetrotting?
- •She is wild and funThis girl has no fear of public places. She sings when she feels like it; she is spontaneous; she is full of confidence and joy. She is the kind of person that makes brushing your teeth unforgettable. Imagine how cool it would be to traverse continents with her💃🏻💃🏻
- •But she's not stupidShe is culturally sensitive yet also totally BA. I've heard that she beat off a stalker with a box of juice.
- •She is a dork like meAnd we can look at ritzy museums and historically significant monuments and culturally relevant things together! And we can enjoy them greatly!
- •She speaks Tajik...which is basically Farsi. So if I can handle Spanish and she can handle Persian, we're all set to communicate in two of the world's major languages. (Anyone speak Mandarin or Arabic?)
- •We are both single...so we can easily check out and flirt with all the adorable boys we meet abroad 😉
- •She is encouraging and patientShe won't make me feel stupid when I fumble over my change or forget to make a reservation. At least, she won't make me feel stupid the first time 😜
- •Essentially, Miriam is a wonder of a young woman, and girl, let's conquer the world💕