WHY SHOES ARE BETTER THAN BOYS
I feel like most girls have realized this. I'm just giving voice to what we knew all along 🎀
- •4.5 years togetherMy only long-term relationship 😍 I've worn these with my most BA outfits since freshman year. I had them before they were cool, and the scuff marks give them character. Fun fact: to this day, I NEVER FAIL to receive a compliment on these booties when I wear them. Literally, no complaints, no disappointment.
- •3 years together👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼when I first got these, my dad called them my sh*t kickers! And let me tell you, they are at the very least the sh*t. Always trendy, always edgy, motorcycle boots never fail to turn girls into women👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼(but unlike the real bad boys, THESE bad boys will stay by your side)
- •1.5 years togetherMy parents gave me these as a Congratulations-you-made-it-to-senior-year gift. And look at these babies! Where are you going to find a guy with that much character AND style!?!
- •1 year togetherSome people call these riding boots; I call them the New England staple. But unlike those preppy, rich Bay State boys, these puppies don't care about pedigree or five course dinners. They're pretty yet functional, which is something most boys will never be.
- •1 year togetherMy sister bought these for me, awwww 💕 But for real, TOMS care about other people. TOMS will listen to your problems. TOMS will hold you when you cry....well, maybe TOMS just care about other people.
- •6 months togetherWhen shoes are cheap, it's great. When boys are cheap, it's not. Like my ex, these "Keds" are cheap AND cute, but unlike my ex, this makes me very happy.
- •Brand spankin newSTILL IN THE HONEYMOON PHASE💖AND WE WILL PROBABLY BE IN THE HONEYMOON PHASE FOREVER.
- •Best of all, when you get bored with your shoes, you can go out and buy a new pair.And none of your other shoes will be offended.