Things I Did Today
Inspired by a list I saw on @today
- •Made (and burnt) chocolate and banana crepes for breakfastHow does one burn crepes? I don't know, but I somehow managed to do so.
- •Stared at my blank screen for 15 minutes before finally getting started with study guides for all my classesFinals are among us.
- •Took a study break to watch an episode of The OfficeHere's looking at you, @bjnovak .
- •Memorized a poem for English"We live in deeds, not years; in thoughts, not breaths" by Phillip James Bailey, just in case you were wondering.
- •Microwaved some frozen chicken nuggets for lunchNutrition is key!
- •Thought about finalsStress.
- •CriedDue to thoughts about aforementioned finals.
- •Watched two episodes of Friday Night LightsI'm on season one. Spoiler alert: Texans really love football.
- •Remembered what day it wasHappy 12/12 Packers fans!
- •Babysat for three hoursI found out that adults make unboxing videos on YouTube for children's toys, which is just as ridiculous as it sounds. I don't know why I'm hating though, they're probably making bank.
- •Discovered this Instagram accountTrump hair + cats = @trumpyourcat
- •Went on The List App for a solid hour
- •Finished writing this listThere you go, a Saturday in the life of me, a 15 year-old girl stressed out of her mind.