Former Obsessions, ranked by how embarrassed I am of them now
- 7.LostWhy would I be embarrassed of loving a perfect show?
- 6.Sense8This show is really good and I have never read fan fiction for it so I have little reason to feel embarrassment for this one
- 5.SherlockIt was 2012, Sherlock was cool and Bendidum Cobblescratch was up and coming. I loved the show and recommended it to everybody, but I wasn't very weird about this one.
- 4.Harry PotterThe only slightly embarrassing thing about this love is that Sirius Black and Remus Lupin are my otp but otherwise I was very normal about this
- 3.Check, Please!This right now is my current obsession, so I am a little bit embarrassed by the fact I am at this point of my life yet again. For those of you who don't know, Check Please is a web comic about a former figure skater who joins a college hockey team. It is beautiful and adorable and you should read it!!!
- 2.SupernaturalI'm not as embarrassed of this show as I am embarrassed for this show. The first 5 seasons were wonderful. Now it is a complete train wreck and I'm ashamed. Also Jared Padalecki is the woooorrrsssttt. Bye.
- 1.GleeA miserable abomination of a television program that ruled my life from the years 2009 to 2015. I am disgusted. I am angered. I was a full on Klainer 12 and I lived on that show. It was all bad. I get war flashbacks every time I listen to Journey. The only thing good I got out of it was Darren Criss, a ray of sunshine too pure and beautiful to deserve the horrible writing of Ryan Murphy and crew.