A Lament of the Update
- •I don't check Li.st anymore
- •When I first found this app, I couldn't stop checking it.
- •I couldn't stop reading it.
- •There were so many stories: funny and educational and poignant and interesting and heartbreaking and creative.
- •There were lists that made me cry. There were lists that made me laugh. There were lists that made me think, "There is no way I could ever come up with something that good."
- •I don't feel that anymore.
- •This is not to say that I no longer think that everyone's lists are funny and educational and poignant and interesting and heartbreaking and creative. I don't think that at all.
- •The problem is, I can't find them.
- •There are people on this app that I now consider to be dear friends in real life (@veshecco) and people on this app that I want to be friends with but have always been too nervous to say hi (@hannah_rachel)
- •But I found those people through relists and the featured section
- •Without those features, Li.st is a lonely place
- •They have taken a city of ideas and walled it into neighborhoods
- •I am so grateful for the people I already follow but the best part of list is finding a new story
- •Why are they trying to keep that from us?