Things to Do in 2017
I've been sensing that a great shift in my life was about to occur for a while, and then tonight it hit me all at once.
- •Love God fiercely
- •Curate a tribe of women who are tired of sending representatives of themselves into the world. Who live messily and bravely and truthfully.Hold their hands and walk through life with them.
- •Meditate. Listen to God and the universe and my soul.
- •Heal my relationship with sex. Bring all the darkness and shame into the light. Make sex not a dirty word. Stop sprinting between moments of loneliness.
- •Give pain a place in my life. Allow myself to feel it. But, look it in the eye and tell it that it's no match for my God.
- •Dance and yell and laugh and snort and wear whatever I feel like wearing. Live about 5 volume notches louder.
- •Read and soak in the stories and testimonies of loud and flawed and brave and messy women. Learn from them.
- •Wake up earlier and go to bed earlier. Have a place in the day.
- •Open my heart to creativity. Make a bunch of things, and stop caring about how they turn out.
- •Find a church that is loud and darefully loving, that overflows with grace and imperfection and vulnerability and love of and for Christ
- •Get to know the planet
- •Dig my toes in the sand.
- •Embrace my heritage and story and identity as a Love Warrior.