Mall stores I visited today, ranked by how much I would like to work there
- 5.Samsonite LuggageI don't think I would use my employee discount often because how much luggage does one person need? Plus there's hardly anyone ever in here for the same reason.
- 4.Levi'sNice employee discount on jeans but this store doesn't carry a lot of their other clothing items. There's a decent amount of traffic through here to keep it interesting but not too much to be chaotic. I feel like this would be a lot of folding though because of the jeans.
- 3.American EagleI actually shop here a decent amount so the discount would be great but I feel like this store gets pretty busy and also there is so much merch it can get really disorganized and that would be a lot of work.
- 2.PacsunPerfect mix of employee discount, cool clothes, not too crowded but not too empty, and great music playing (at least while I was there today). Plus I feel like it would add to my street cred. Not really but I would feel like it.
- 1.SephoraI would use the hell out of my employee discount plus I love talking about makeup and putting it on other people so this would be a win win. Only con I can think of is that I might spend too much of my paycheck on makeup to actually make money 🙈