THINGS NOT TO SAY WHEN YOU MEET A POTENTIAL BOYFRIEND
The following statements are things I actually said and do not recommend to anyone who meets someone who they could potentially date in the future. You will sound crazy.
- •"It's so strange that we met! I think it was fate."
- •"I've been waiting to meet someone just like you."
- •"You are just perfect. Perfect."
- •"We should probably go on a real date soon."
- •"I love squirrels."
- •"I just broke up with my first boyfriend two weeks ago. But I'm TOTALLY over him. Haha."
- •"Gosh, I am so happy I finally met someone taller than me. I've dated soooooo many short guys. Haha."
- •"You eat very poorly. But actually, you're going to get heart disease if you keep eating like that."
- •"My name means, 'full of grace.'" (Then proceeds to trip)
- •"Goodnight. Wait! . . . Oh never mind. . . Wait! . . . Bye." (Gives awkward hug)
- •"I've never had a 'normal' relationship."
- •"I absolutely love cats. I'll probably be a cat lady sooner or later."