IF I WERE IN CHARGE OF THE OSCARS
- •Best lead actor in a film: the Oscar goes to the bear in the revenant. No one else cold rip the vocal chords out of Leo's throat and not feel remorse like this guy. If that's not dedication to a character than I don't know what is.
- •Best supporting actor in a film: the oscar goes to that little kid in room. Everyone else is overrated. This kids got game, I hear he's dating J-Law
- •Best major film (animated): Guys, Spirit got robbed at the oscars!!!!!!!!!! The perfect amount of emotion, equines, love, and history all in one!!
- •Best......honestly she's not even an actress but she wins. I mean look at her she looks better than me even with a 5 pound developing fetus inside her (and she gets to sleep with John legend)
- •Best major film: self explanatory. And this is the first Star Wars movie I've ever seen. I just like the little robot guy because he resembles those vacuum robots I've always wanted.
- •Best looking in a velvet suit: just omg