My favorite smells of summer
This started out as "my favorite things of summer" but most were smells, so I went with that.
- •HoneysuckleHands down my #1 favorite. If Utah didn't have honeysuckle, I'd probably move back to Arkansas.
- •Fresh cut grassNaturally
- •SunscreenReminds me of the beach
- •CampfiresWho brought the s'mores? (Confession: I hate s'mores)
- •Hamburgers and hotdogs on the grillIt's the most *summer* of all smells
- •ChlorinePool time!
- •AloeSweet relief after the inevitable burn
- •WatermelonIt isn't summer without watermelon
- •The sweet aroma of a thunderstorm in the distanceI miss *real* thunderstorms