All the books I've read this year. Trying to do a book a week for a grand total of 52 books read in 2017.
- •Bronx Masquerade by Nikki GrimesAccessible book for young readers that illuminates the beauty of poetry and the struggle between nature v. nurture.
- •Elsewhere by Gabrielle ZevinJoining the ranks of my favorite books of ALL TIME. This book is like nothing I've read before;it made me laugh, it made me cry, and most importantly it made me think.
- •Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna KendrickWitty and a little bit cringy, just like Anna.
- •All The Bright Things by Jennifer NivenGreat book to add to your YA collection. Poignant and honest, this novel deals with the turmoil that teenager-hood brings, particularly when tainted with tragedy.
- •Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren GrahamGilmore Girls and Parenthood are two of my favorite shows, so I was excited to read this memoir. Honestly, it didn't live up to my extraordinary expectations. I still enjoyed it, though, and I still love you Lauren (even though you didn't reply to my tweet).
- •Everything Everything by Nicola YoonUgh, this book gave my all the feels. Two teenagers in love trying to gain agency in an environment not made for them to control. Will young love triumph?